Hello everybody! This video will show you how to recover data after resetting Windows 10, resetting a laptop to factory settings, or reinstalling Windows.
Read: Data Recovery After Windows 10 & 8 System Restore - https://hetmanrecovery.com/recovery_news/restoring-data-after-system-reset-to-the-initial-state.htm.
In one of the previous videos we have already shown you how to reset Windows 10, 8 or 7 to its original state of factory settings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JDhsCmIdQQ).
Often it takes users some time after resetting or reinstalling their operating system to realize that the files which they need right now are missing.
So, here is a computer containing files, documents and images...
In order to demonstrate data recovery after resetting the system, let us reset the test computer. In a similar way, you can recover user files after resetting a laptop to factory settings or reinstalling Windows.
To do it:
• Go to Settings
• Update and Security
• Click on “Get started” in the submenu “Reset this PC.”
• Select the option “Remove everything” in the window that appears.
• “Just remove my files”
• The system will be reset automatically.
In the process, the computer will restart several times.
It will take some time.
• To complete the reset, some additional settings are required. They are similar to those used when reinstalling Windows. Watch one of the videos in our channel to see it; find the link in the description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3WKliYVERU
• The system has been reset, and the files stored in this computer are lost.
After reinstalling Windows or resetting a laptop to factory settings you will have the same situation.
In order to restore files lost after system resetting, reinstalling Windows or resetting a laptop to factory settings do the following:
• Download, install and launch Hetman Partition Recovery.
To do it, go to the developer’s website and download it for free.
Find the li…