why I love Candice Neistat.

show more
Comments (2)
Sorted by:
  • [ – ] DavidHayes reply Hi Dan great video! What do you tell immigration when you arrive in the country where you're doing WorkAway? I think most countries require a work visa even to do volunteer work or if you just get paid in kind, like with food and accommodation. David
    • dancrivelli parent reply Just get paid in food and accommodation counts as volunteer work, we said at the airport that we were just on holiday, countries have different rules your aloud in Europe for 3 months without a visa.
  • [ – ] OnlyUltimate reply Good vid!
Load more comments
Download the Vidme app!