Topaz Furniture loves our (https://www.topazfurniture.com.au/parisi-height-adjustable-desk) Parisi Height Adjustable Desk! With easy manual hand control, users can move between sitting and standing with ease. The white frame and top ensure that the desk is a fantastic complement for any workplace, whilst offering maximum flexibility and comfort.
Features & Benefits
• 15kg weight rating
• 740mm to 1200mm height range
• Castors (for ease of mobility)
• Fast gas lift adjustment
• Easy hand controls
• 2 year warranty
• Easy to assemble
Why Choose a Height Adjustable Desk? (https://www.topazfurniture.com.au/height-adjustable-desks)
You and your employees will reap so many benefits from swapping to a sit stand desk, such as:
• Improved brain function. Sitting for long periods reduces the fresh blood and oxygen being pumped around your body, allowing tiredness to set in – even if you’re not actually tired.
• A lower risk of heart disease. When we sit, your body burns less fat and your blood flows slower – this allows fatty acids to clog the heart, which can lead to high blood pressure and cholesterol.
• Less back problems. When we sit, weight is distributed unevenly between the vertebrae, which can lead to spine problems. It can also prevent fresh blood and nutrients from entering the spongy discs.
• Less muscle problems. Sitting actually causes electrical activity in the legs to shut off, whilst standing causes the muscles to be constantly contracted. Strike a balance by swapping.
• Improved circulation. Sitting slows your circulation, which can cause fluid to pool in the legs (leading to swollen ankles and varicose veins, as well as more serious health problems).
• Increased calorie burning. When you stand, you can burn close to a third more calories than you do sitting. If you’re trying to lose or maintain your weight, standing can go a long way to helping.
For more information on the Parisi Desk or sit stand desks(https://www.topazfurniture.com.a…