A countdown of 25 fun facts that may surprise you.
25 Fast Fun Facts About Anything #2 | Random CountdownZ
25. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
24. If you lift a kangaroo's tail off the ground, it can't hop. This is because it uses its tail for balance.
23. Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
22. Bananas are curved because they go through a unique process called negative geotropism and grow against gravity and towards the sun.
21. The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died.
20. In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.
19. If you somehow found a way to extract all of the gold from the bubbling core of our lovely little planet, you would be able to cover all of the land in a layer of gold up to your knees.
18. James Buchanan, the 15th U.S. president, continuously bought slaves with his own money in order to free them.
17. Earth has traveled more than 5,000 miles in the past 5 minutes.
16. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky while standing.
15. Bob Marley’s last words to his son, Ziggy, before he died were “Money can’t buy life.”
14. 10% of the World’s population is left handed.
13. Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
12. A hardboiled egg will spin, but a soft-boiled egg will not.
11. Avocados contains a toxin called persin, which is poisonous to birds and large animals such as cattles and horses.
10. The word “gorilla” is derived from a Greek word meaning, “A tribe of hairy women.”
9. A woman named Janine Sugawara from California once tried to sue the makers of Cap’n Crunch, because the Crunch Berries contained “no berries of any kind.”
8. In Japan, crooked teeth are considered cute and attractive. The look is called "yaeba" in Japanese or "double tooth."
7. In New York, it is illegal to sell a haunted house without telli…