So, What about Bigfoot?
Do you believe in Bigfoot? I’ve never given it much thought until I connected with Bigfoot expert Matt Seeber. Matt is a Bigfoot expert who’s been featured on television programs like Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot, and Destination Americas' Monsters and Mysteries. Matt is also the founder and creator of East Tennessee BigFoot.org. (Link Below) In this video Matt takes you and I on a Bigfoot adventure as we discuss Bigfoot sightings in, near, or around the famous Oak Ridge National Laboratory, which is also famous for K25, the area that was used to enrich uranium during the Manhattan Project. This video was a lot of fun to create, and even if you don't believe in Bigfoot, or maybe you're still unsure, I think you'll enjoy the video. Is Bigfoot a thing? Let me know in the comment section! Links to follow!
****Special Thanks to Matt Seeber for making this video possible. Thank you Matt for discussing a topic that is very important to you and your community. Check out Matts' Organization!
East Tennessee Bigfoot Organization
1. Awkward Meeting - Supernatural Haunting by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
2. Thingamajig by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
1. Roosevelt Wild Life Management Area. This is an amazing place! Check it out!
2. Destination America's Monsters and Mysteries
3. Animal Planets' Finding Bigfoot