A woman in Walnut Grove, California, has spent the last three weeks in intensive care after eating nacho cheese from a gas station.
Lavinia Kelly was driving home from work on April 21 when she stopped at Valley Oak Food and Fuel gas station for a snack.
After purchasing a bag of #Doritos, she drizzled them with #nachocheese sauce that was available for customers.
The next day, the mother-of-three went to a local hospital to be treated for double vision (Botulism), according to the Sacramento Bee.
Who drizzles hot nachos cheese into a bag of Doritos!!!!? #LOL
Listen weekly to full episodes of #TheNerdpocalypse Podcast on Itunes, Google Play, or on any other podcast application of your choosing. Also, remember to head over to http://www.thenerdpocalypse.com for all written reviews, nerd and geek news, and podcasts in the TNP Studios network.
Sign up for our PREMIUM CONTENT to get each week's episode in full HD video for $5 a month or $50 for the full year: http://www.thenerdpocalypse.com/premium
Official Site: http://www.thenerdpocalypse.com