#LightsOutChallenge - Day 4
For this challenge, if you want to do it yourself.
- Turn off all lighting circuits.
- Use your Bug in/SHTF/WROL lighting preps to provide you with sufficient light to safely ‘Bug In’
- Operational Security is in Effect, DON’T draw attention to yourself!
- Use of renewable energy sources and pre-charged charging equipment are the ONLY sources you have to recharge the batteries in your lighting equipment. If you use a battery bank to recharge your torches then you can only recharge that with renewable energy such as solar.
- Conduct yourself responsibly and safely and look after the safety and welfare of others during the challenge
- Choose the duration yourself, be it one night or a week….or more!
- Post and let us know how you are doing, what equipment you are using, how you are finding it. You can do so in the comments, or if you want to post your experience online to your channel(s) then that would be awesome. What is going wrong, what is going right? Are you coping? Is everyone else in your home coping also? What are/have you learnt?
Please Upvote 👍🏻 Share and Follow. Click the Bell 🔔 to receive notifications when new video's are up on the channel. You can support the channel using the Amazon Links below:
Be safe, be prepared and #CheckYourPreps
Twitter - www.twitter.com/geordieprepper
FaceBook - geordieprepper
Instagram - @geordieprepper
Minds.com - geordieprepper
AIM - geordie.prepper
Telegram Public Channel - https://t.me/preppers - Private Channels also, by invitation only.
Tox ID - Available on request via secure encrypted e-mail
Campaigns I am supporting:
UK Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y3TM6CO/?tag=geordprepp-21
US Amazon - http://astore.amazon.com/geordprepp55-20
PayPal Payments to - firstname.lastname@example.org
#GeordiePrepper #Prep #Prepping #Prepper #LightsOutChallenge