Eye In The Sky is a fantastic asymmetrical VR coop game. Following on the heels of games like Mass Exodus and VR Diner Duo, this game takes on the Escape The Room genre in a way that's fresh and exciting. The puzzles are challenging yet obvious, similar to Portal 2, and interesting enough to keep you coming back again.
==GET STEAM GAMES===================================
Watching our videos gets you a game of your choice
==BUY THIS GAME======================================
on Green Man Gaming ► http://geni.us/BuyGames Massive Savings!
Or find it on Steam ► http://store.steampowered.com/app/566700/Eye_in_the_Sky/
==ABOUT THIS GAME====================================
* Press or retail key provided. No monetary compensation was provided, and our review was not influenced or reviewed by the publisher. We have promised no special rights to any positive reviews or offered space on our editorial calendar.
This game requires a HTC Vive and a second human (both not included).
Eye in the Sky is a large asymmetrical local co-op escape room for the HTC Vive.
Take up this challenge of perspectives and communication with a friend (or enemy, we won't judge). Traverse a post-apocalyptic world from two different view points and help each other solve the puzzles that lay ahead.
The VR Player takes on the form of the "Eye". Interacting with objects in the world from a birds eye view and guiding the "Light" to help find pieces to the puzzles they have to solve.
The PC Player will be the "Light". A small robot, seemingly insignificant but essential for the "Eye". Venturing into the nooks and crannies of the world where the "Eye" can't reach, the "Light" can gather information, guide the "Eye" to hidden areas and collect vital parts of each and every puzzle.
- Taking full use of HTC Vive's roomscale feature - All levels are built to fit
in a 2m x 2m area (If you can't reach something it's probably the PC players task to get there!)
- Two ways to experience and play the game, PC or VR!
- A large escape room experience that builds on its complexity the further you and your friends venture into it.
- An experimental collection of single player VR puzzles separate from the main game for those times when friends just aren't around.