In this part, I showcase the differences between the Good Ending and the Bad Ending within the game! Starting from when I get the Zombie Hamster, I played all the way back up to the final area so that I could, once again, take on the final boss! This ending is achieved if you DO NOT collect everything in the game!
In summary, here are the main differences that I noticed between the endings:
- The mayor never appears, so Shantae “technically” never
gets her job back.
- The hamster name is no longer “Dookie.”
- You never hear Sky's secret about how her bird, Wrench, became so big.
- The Genie Realm is never saved, so the end discussion is
instead about how “life is full of choices.”
- Uncle Mimic decides to build an 8-bit game instead of a bicycle.
- Some of the music is different.
- You don't unlock the secret gallery art.
Click here to Subscribe and be notified when the next Shantae part is up!
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero walkthrough playlist
WayForward's official Shantae page - ►https://wayforward.com/games/shantae-half-genie-hero/