we are the letter b but it's educational sorry
• Subscribe for more trivia every week! http://bit.ly/1RbZwCv
Here are those words again in case you missed any of them:
- The production and emission of light by a living organism.
- Excessively complicated, usually referring to a system.
- To fool, to deceive, to trick.
- To move or act in an awkward way.
- Confused, perplexed, heckin' bamboozled again.
- A tubular rocket launcher used against tanks.
- The fancy scientific word for a tummy rumble!
- British vulgar slang. Don't use these in church!
- Another word for confused.
- The belief that precious metals are important in economics.
★ More Smarter in Seconds? Click here!
★ More DSM Language? Click here!
★ Big thanks to Patrick, Danny, Ismael & Arina for your support on Patreon this month! You can find and support me here:
★ Validate My Existence Elsewhere! ★
★ I'm with Maker Gen, and they're pretty awesome. Click this link and join today! http://r.mker.tv/rnFKyK