Welcome to Streets of Rogue! Streets of Rogue is a roguelike game with Pixel Graphics developed by Matt Dabrowski and published by tinyBuild. It is coming to Steam on March 10th, 2017 for a price of $14.99.
Check out more of this series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNbKMzbys7TlzAvJvZNgB79DORMpPOAst
• Subscribe - https://youtube.com/c/auroragameshd
• Twitter - http://smarturl.it/Aurora-TW
• Beam - http://smarturl.it/Aurora-BM
• Twitch - http://smarturl.it/Aurora-TH
• Discord - Ask me in the comments and I will send you a link through YouTube PMs.
My Music Channel:
• YouTube Channel - http://smarturl.it/Rubealis-YU
• Soundcloud - http://smarturl.it/Rubealis-SC
• Twitter - http://smarturl.it/Rubealis-TW
• Spotify - http://smarturl.it/Rubealis-SP
Check Out Teh Voxel Squad:
• YouTube - http://bit.ly/TehVS-YT
• Twitter - http://bit.ly/TehVS-TW
• Discord Server - https://discord.gg/YsBY3dR
• Application - http://bit.ly/ApplicationTehVS
You should assume all games played on this channel are free preview copies or review codes, unless stated otherwise.
About Streets of Rogue:
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
Intro Music from Streets of Rogue!
Music by Ninety9Lives
Cryjaxx - Black Eyes and Blue
Download / Stream: http://99l.tv/BlackEyesAndBlueYU