UPVOTE this video! It seriously helps me so much!
Consider FOLLOWING! Two new videos every week!
COMMENT your questions, comments, concerns!
I'm back from a fishing trip with my pops, refreshed and ready to go! I had a friend of the channel ask me about some tips for when he goes to Japan for the first time from Sweden, there's millions of little tid-bits of info I'd love to give him but these 10 will have to suffice!
10. Don't refer to yourself with Kun, Chan, or Senpai.
9. DO slurp your noodle/soup dishes!
8. Don't rub your chopsticks!
7. Don't tip!
6. Don't forget your bathroom slippers!
5. Don't bathe dirty!
4. Don't share food from chopstick to chopstick!
3. If you're sick, wear a mask!
2. Don't talk on public Transit!
1. Let Japanese people talk over you
That's about it for this video everyone, there's LOTS more where this came from! If you want me to make more of these top tens, let me know!
Follow me on Twitter: @ThatsMyChad
#dontdo #10things #top10 #jap…