Here are the questions:
1. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
4. Favorite horror monster or villain?
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
7. Are you superstitious?
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
13. Do you get scared easily?
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
24. When watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
26. Favorite scary book?
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween bbbbbvv pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
#vlog #tag #halloween
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tillychan
WEBSITE Blog: http://myselfencouragement.blogspot.com/