A truly immense scientific study using 1.5 MILLION YEARS of patient data concluded that these foods were the most predictive of weight gain in a normal, everyday, environment.
Tomorrow's episode will show which foods were found to be the most predictive of weight loss.
"Changes in Diet and Lifestyle and Long- Term Weight Gain in Women and Men", Dariush Mozaffarian, M.D, et al. The New England Journal of Medicine 2011;364:2392-404 http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/Nejmoa1014296
–=The 18 Habits of Slim People=–
18. Slim people get enough sleep
17. Slim people weigh themselves
16. Slim people make good choices easier
15. Slim people prefer drinking water
14. Slim people carry snacks
13. Slim people eat less meat
12. Slim people eat more greens and salad
11. Slim people eat nuts
10. Slim people eat soups
9. Slim people eat more starches
8. Slim people eat more vegetables
7. Slim people eat more fruit
6. Slim people stay active
5. Slim people don’t eat in front of the TV
4. Slim people dislike too much fat
3. Slim people eat junk sparingly
2. Slim people eat when physically hungry
1. Slim people chew their food
–= Support =–
Become a patron of my video series for as little as $1 USD per month and gain access to exclusive content:
–= Social =–
–= Website =–
–= Comments =–
All comments must be polite and respectful. Comments that are not, will be deleted without warning, along with any replies. The decision of the moderator is final.
–= Disclaimer =–
This video does not contain medical advice. Its contents have not been approved by any health care professional or professional body. This video is for information purposes only. The authors and publishers take no responsibility for what anyone does with this video, nor the information within it. Consult a medical professional prior to commencing any dietary change. While we do not anticipate any problems, viewers watch these videos at their own risk.
#weightloss #fatloss #science #research #fitness #health #food