Team members (GEHT crew):
Gunner POV (madebyWITT): https://youtu.be/WVPrHrSvKNE
Ground team POV (Myst43): https://youtu.be/s0-Xi-My7rk
Ground team POV (Lkm-fi): https://youtu.be/9VKUi6g4esg
Pilot POV (me)
* While Rockstar timers (on Fleeca, Humane Labs, Series A and Pacific Standard) are bugged 8 seconds subtraction rule is in use.
The world record is waiting for approval in the Official GTAforums Leaderboards here:
Official Leaderboards Rules
1) A proof is required for all leaderboards. You must submit video proof for all leaderboards - an unedited recording from the start of the run until the in-game 'complete' screen shows. Why? People may use cheats/exploits to gain an advantage, may steal someone's picture, make some questionable edits or may complete only one or two of the EC objectives instead of all three. The goal is to ensure confidence in the fidelity and accuracy of the world record times.
2) For clarity, Wall Breaching, Teleporting or 'Scarf Trick' will not be accepted, but entering Kuruma (in Fleeca Job) without opening the door isn't considered an exploit.
3) All objectives of the EC must be completed in order for your fast time to count (eg time, damage, kills, no noose called). Also, the heist must be played on hard difficulty for any leaderboard.
4) The same team may only appear once per heist on any given leaderboard. The only exception is if there is a change of 2 or 3 players in that team i.e 1/2 2/4, 3/4 changes allowed, 1/4 not allowed.
5) The Hall of Fame is a special section that will list in alphabetical order all players who have earned a top 3 time on any of the five heists in any leaderboard.
6) Until the timers are fixed, all CG/PC runs will have 8 seconds subtracted from their Rockstar Time for every heist except Prison Break.