Here is a Phase Shift note chart for my original song "Radical Lightning." I did all major instruments in one video but unlike my Digimon Evolution Medley I Phase Shift video, I didn't bother editing the highways into one playthrough. Takes up too much time and space and I hate having high MB/GB when exporting.
And unlike my Digimon Evolution Medley I note chart, I did not chart out the Rocksmith/RB3 Pro Guitar notes. Creating a Rocksmith chart takes too much work.
Also, rather than recording in Quickplay, I recorded in Practice mode so you can see the section names without me adding annotations. I will be doing this for now on when previewing charts.
Instrumental tracks played in this video:
0:01 - Guitar Rhythm, Guitar Coop, Drum Real, Bass
3:47 - Guitar, Drums Adv, Dance
Game: Phase Shift (v1.27)
Song: "Radical Lightning (GP6 version)" by Thunder Dragon
• My official YouTube video: https://youtu.be/NsNdorMJ07o
• Soundcloud: /redirect?redir_token=enTe0OfepmSe-vImAY4Ldjaqfwt8MTUwNTY2MzUyNEAxNTA1NTc3MTI0&q=https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fthunderdragontdp%2Fradical-lightning-gp6-version&event=desc
• Facebook: /redirect?redir_token=enTe0OfepmSe-vImAY4Ldjaqfwt8MTUwNTY2MzUyNEAxNTA1NTc3MTI0&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FThunderDragonTDP%2Fvideos%2F1505730429734276%2F&event=desc
Chart editor(s) used: EOF (2-3-2016) - http://ignition.customsforge.com/eof
Controller(s)/Track(s)/Difficulty: All are played by the profile "Marvin [BOT]" and none by me.
• Rock Band 2 Wireless Fender Stratocaster (Guitar Rhythm - Expert, Guitar - Expert)
• Computer keyboard (Guitar Coop - Expert, Drums Adv - Expert+)
• Sabrent USB Joystick (Drums Real - Expert+, Dance - Expert)
• DualShock 4 (Bass - Expert)
• Phase Shift note chart: /redirect?red…