The Forest Season 3 Part 1 ► http://bit.ly/TheForestPart1
Leave a LIKE to support The Forest series, It helps alot! xD
Support Zuma on Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/Zuma
★ The Forest Season 3 Playlist: http://bit.ly/ForestSeason3
★ The Forest Season 2 Playlist: http://bit.ly/ForestSeason2
★ The Forest Season 1 Playlist: http://bit.ly/ForestSeason1
Never miss a video! Click below to Subscribe
► Join My Steam Group - http://bit.ly/ZumaArcadeSteam
► Channel Twitter - https://Twitter.com/ZumaArcade
► Main Twitter - https://Twitter.com/ZumaUK
► Instagram - http://instagram.com/ZumaUK
► Twitch Stream - https://Twitch.tv/ZumaUK
► Facebook - https://Facebook.com/ZumaUK
Call of Duty Channel - https://youtube.com/ZumaUK
Cheap Games - https://www.g2a.com/r/ZumaUK
Get Partnered - http://r.mker.tv/6jCi9s
My PC Specs - http://astore.amazon.co.uk/zu02-21
Buy The Forest on Steam!
The Forest v0.47 Patch Notes
v0.47 Major Changes:
● Advanced building of custom floors and roofs has had a total re-work and the new gizmos should make it much easier to build advanced structures.
● Revamped procedural floors & roofs manual placement in a similar way to bridge anchor locking, except that instead of targeting a single point it is possible to slide along the supporting structure shape (ie edge of wall)
● Placing a procedural wall with a short chunk places logs vertically for that chunk, instead of not allowing placement. These vertical chunks cannot be made into window or doors
● Procedural foundations, floors and roofs now have a new dot and line gizmo when placing it in manual mode to fully visualize what is going on within
● For combat we've made enemies more agile with the ability to dodge away and then counterattack immediately after getting hit by players. Parrying enemy attacks is more reliable to pull off now, and parried enemies stagger for longer to give more time for a follow up attack.
● Also Added heavy attack for large axe type weapons that can knock smaller enemies to the ground.
● Enemies can now dodge away from player attacks immediately after being hit
● Improved parry hit detection, should be easier to consistently perform parries on enemies
● Fixed enemy attacks sometimes still registering after being parried
● Increased length of stagger animation on parried enemies
What is The Forest?
The Forest is an open world survival horror game currently in development for PC. - Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator. The world - Enter a living, breathing forest with changing weather patterns, plants that grow and die. Tides that roll in and out with the day/night cycle. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes.
Complete player freedom - Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving. Find and plant seeds to grow food. Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. decorate your home with found items. Lay traps and defenses to keep a safe perimeter.
Gameplay - Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools.Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy. Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.
A new type of open world, survival horror experience, Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families and morals and that appear almost human.
Thank you for watching and all your continued support.
Show some love to the epic creators below!
Varien - Valkyrie III Atonement (feat. Laura Brehm)
Monstercat Release - https://youtu.be/3g34ZSm8PqI
Background Music ♬
Gabe Castro - The Forest Soundtrack
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/teknoaxe
Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/teknoaxe
iTunes - /redirect?v=JXMflK51oL4&redir_token=fL84IXCRfhS6Ycuxo1a2pUA3CuJ8MTUwOTQ3MzkzOUAxNTA5Mzg3NTM5&event=video_description&q=https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fus%2Fartist%2Fteknoaxe
Varien - Melodies of Memories Past (Monstercat 2013 Orchestral Suite)