Narcosis allows you to be a Big Daddy from Bioshock, before the fall. Traipse around under the sea, fighting squids and giant crabs, as you attempt to surface after a massive disaster.
All our Giveaways are now hosted on Hello Juniper
Get free games just for watching videos ► http://geni.us/Contest
==BUY THIS GAME======================================
Narcosis on Green Man Gaming ► http://geni.us/BuyGames Massive Savings!
Or find it on Steam ► http://store.steampowered.com/app/366870/
==ABOUT THIS GAME====================================
* Press or retail key provided. No monetary compensation was provided, and our review was not influenced or reviewed by the publisher. We have promised no special rights to any positive reviews or offered space on our editorial calendar.
Survival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific Ocean: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his oxygen — and sanity — give out.
Conceived as a student project, this first person survival story unfolds following an industrial catastrophe, from inside a half-ton, high-tech dive suit — a “walking coffin." Influenced and inspired by a growing appetite for unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal.
Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
Phantom Narrative: The survivor’s account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the player’s journey.
Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors at Narcosis’ dark heart, only primal fears and human limits.
Terror Verite: Primal fears — darkness, confinement and isolation — take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
Biased & Honest Video Game Critics!
Hi! We are CryMor: Critics, Reviewers, & Streamers! Let Real Gamers help you choose: Pick up that game now? Or, refund it!
We are your Digital Connoisseurs, and our only goal is to help you decide if you should spend your money or not!
You want to see all the best gaming videos, we want to show them to you! Video Game Previews, Reviews, VR Gameplay, Top 5 Videos, Retro, and Gaming Commentary straight to you every day.
* CONSIDERS: Cryptospook & Moriarty show you VR critiques, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!
* BRAXBOX: Brax delivers true reviews of PS4 and PC games, every Tuesday!
* BOLT: The Golden Bolt brings you in-depth retro game studies, every Thursday!
* VIRAL LISTS: Walking Virus brings weekly Top 5 game videos, every Saturday!
Catch our Streamers live:
* Alyscus, Sunday 9PM EST
* Brax, Sunday 6PM EST
* And click the bell to be notified when we do impromptu VR or multiplayer streams!
Steam Group............► http://geni.us/SteamGroup
Steam Curation........► http://geni.us/Curator
In-Depth Reviews.....► http://geni.us/indepth
Help us caption & translate this video!