Hello everybody! This video is about how to upgrade your computer or laptop for free from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10, while preserving your key and activation.
Read more about Windows installation in our blog - https://hetmanrecovery.com/recovery_news/.
All users of Windows 7 and 8 had the opportunity to upgrade to Windows 10 for free by 29 July 2016. Some of them took this chance, and some didn’t. At the moment, it is no longer possible to upgrade Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 for free. So if you need to upgrade your operating system, you can do it only when you buy an official copy of Windows 10.
Nevertheless, there is still one official method to upgrade your Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 and not to lose registration data of your current operating system.
My computer has an activated version of Windows 7 Ultimate. It is an important aspect because only activated systems can be upgraded. Use only official copies of Windows by Microsoft.
To upgrade your system to Windows 10:
• Follow the link in the description of this video to go to the special page at Microsoft official website.
The page title, namely “Customers who use assistive technologies can upgrade to Windows 10 at no cost,” should not worry you. Due to the company’s policy, it provides an indefinite period of time for people who use assistive technologies to upgrade to Windows 10. As practice shows, Microsoft does not ask for any confirmation.
• That is why, click on “Upgrade Now.”
• As a result, an update to Windows 10 will be downloaded to your computer. It will help us complete the upgrade.
• Double-click to start it.
• Accept the Licence Agreement.
• After that, the Upgrade Wizard will check your computer for compatibility with Windows 10.
We would like to point out, that to be compatible with Windows 10 your computer should have at least a 1 GHz processor, 1 GB of random access memory for a 32-bit operating…