Half Life 2 LOST COAST Walkthrough Part 1 - TAKING DOWN THE COMBINE - Review , Hello Everyone my name is Purpleoak and I bring to you Half Life 2 Lost Coast. Now it was intended to be around the level of Highway 17, but got cut. In this video I will be showing you the Half Life 2 Lost Coast Full Walkthrough and the Lost Coast Ending. You run into the Combine who want to stop you from destroying their artillery gun.
So everyone I hope you enjoy this Half Life 2 Lost Coast Gameplay. Thank you so much.
* Channel Link - https://goo.gl/AWM3Od
* Recent Upload - https://goo.gl/K9DxGF
* Twitter - http://bit.ly/2ndWUey
* Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+PurpleOak
* Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/william.nutter.75
" Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/willie_nutter/
* Tumblr - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/purpleoak
* Sharre - http://sharree.com/User-Purpleoak
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast is an additional level for the 2004 first-person shooter video game Half-Life 2. Developed by Valve Corporation, it was released on October 27, 2005, through the Steam content delivery service as a free download to owners of the Microsoft Windows version of Half-Life 2. Lost Coast serves as a technology demonstration, specifically showcasing the high-dynamic-range rendering implemented in the Source engine. The level was designed with a variety of appropriate environments to emphasize these effects. In addition, Lost Coast was the first video game developed by Valve to allow developers to explain various elements of design as the player progresses through the level.
Lost Coast follows Half-Life protagonist Gordon Freeman as he travels up a coastal cliff to destroy a Combine artillery launcher in a monastery, which is firing on a nearby town. The Lost Coast level was originally created for Half-Life 2, but was ultimately removed from the game. As a result, it has several minor story details that were not included in Half-Life 2. The level received a generally positive reception, and there was consensus among reviewers that the new features included in Lost Coast should be integrated into future games released by Valve.
- Penumbra: Twilight Of The Archaic - Playlist - http://bit.ly/2nVupEd
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Playlist - http://bit.ly/2nB7Pzx
- Transmissions: Elements 120 - Playlist - http://bit.ly/2mttR81
#halflife #halflife2 #halflife2gameplay #halflife3 #halflife2episode1review #halflife2episode1 #halflife2review #halflife2mod #gaming #gamingcommentary