Project Shield is a game about spinning in a circle and blocking projectiles being fired at you. It requires you to spend a lot of time getting untangled from your cords, but the price is right.
Project Shield on Kinguin ► http://geni.us/Kinguin
Or find it on Steam ► http://store.steampowered.com/app/585940/
* Press or retail key provided. No monetary compensation was provided, and our review was not influenced or reviewed by the publisher. We have promised no special rights to any positive reviews or offered space on our editorial calendar.
Project Shield is a simulator that allows you to step right into the shoes of a person who is in danger. Who wouldn't want to do that? In Project Shield you will be able to test your endurance to see how long you can survive. Currently the only simulation in the alpha is the abandoned classroom. In that simulation you will do everything you can to stay alive as long as you can. Given just a book to protect yourself you are under constant fire being shot at from 4 places by pencil sharpeners that were rigged to shoot sharp deadly pencils at you. Do you have what it takes to beat your friends in this simulation that will test not only your endurance but your reaction time and ninja skills?
-Local Multi-Player: With a bowling group name type system. With one headset up to 5 people can take turns playing and comparing scores.
-Global Leaderboards: Go toe-to-toe with everyone around the world. The leader of your group will be put into the global leaderboards.
-Motion Controls: Your hands are your greatest weapon... or maybe your greatest defense. Use the Vive motion controllers to protect yourself and also to catch incoming "good" projectiles.
-Alpha Test/Early Access: With room to improve Project Shield is in it's infancy and with enough community support this game could be outstanding.
You want to see all the best gaming videos, we want to show them to you. All the best game previews and reviews, VR gameplay, Top 5 videos, retro reviews, and gaming commentary straight to you every day.
CryMor is a group of critics, reviewers, and streamers who want to show you cool, fun new games.
* CONSIDERS, TALKS, PLAYS: Cryptospook & Moriarty show you VR and Multiplayer games, every even day.
* BRAXBOX REVIEWS: Brax brings you all the PS4 and indie PC games, every week.
* VIRAL LISTS: Walking Virus brings weekly Top 5 game videos, weekly.
* BOLT REVIEWS: The Golden Bolt brings you Playstation Plus and retro game reviews, twice a week.
Catch our streamers live:
* Alyscus, Sunday 9PM EST.
* BigK, Thursday 7PM EST
* Thundercat, Friday 9PM EST
Steam Group............► http://geni.us/SteamGroup
Steam Curation........► http://geni.us/Curator
In-Depth Reviews.....► http://geni.us/indepth
Help us caption & translate this video!