Andrew's back in Guacamelee to figure out just what happened to the masked luchador's lovely lady. Can he successfully navigate the world of the living and the world of the dying?
Subscribe to The Bombadiers: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM6feFoGHXpQ0oaAhf7AhJQ?sub_confirmation=1
Follow The Bombadiers on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/TheBombadiers
Follow Andrew on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/NeffBomb
Follow Kristina on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheTorpydo
Purchase Guacamelee on the Xbox Marketplace: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/Guacamelee-Super-Turbo-Championship-Edition/BTX10NSL9P28
ABOUT THIS GAME:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is a Metroid-vania style action-platformer inspired by traditional Mexican culture and folklore.
- Non-Stop Fighting Action. An extensive move list, advanced combo engine, and anti-gravity grabs
- Multi-dimensional Platforming. Instantly swap between the Worlds of Living and Dead to outwit impossible terrain
- Combat moves double as movement, uniting platforming and fighting in a way never seen before
- Diverse, detailed world containing lively towns, dark forests, flowery canals and fiery volcanoes
- Drop in/out local co-operative play for up to 4 players
- Multiple boss characters (each with unique back stories), wide range of foes, and elite-class enemies
- Spectacular player abilities: The Rooster Uppercut, Frog Slam, and “Intenso” turbo-combat mode
- Colorful, vibrant costumes that change both player appearance and attributes
- Leaderboards, support for multiple save slots, persistent cross-save-game costume unlocks
- Chickens. Lots and lots of chickens.