Used external cheat codes to play as the special boss Oboro Bishamon in the arcade version of Vampire Hunter 2. Read on below for his moves and more information...
This is a demonstration of the special boss character Oboro Bishamon (or Shin Bishamon) in the arcade version of Vampire Hunter 2. In this game, there are actually TWO versions of Oboro Bishamon. One of them is the player version, who can be selected legitimately. The second version of him however, is the CPU-only version - this is the version you fight if you manage to reach him in single-player mode, and there is no legitimate method to select him. He also has just the one colour palette, which is unique. The player version of Oboro does not have this colour scheme. Nevertheless, he is fully playable with no crashes. Here are his moves...
ES is the additional version of a special move. They are more powerful. To execute these, simply use 2P or 2K (depending on the original button used) after you have done the D-pad motion of the special move in question. ES special moves use up 1 Level of the power gauge.
EX is the Extra Special move. I consider these the 'super' moves of the game. For Oboro Bishamon, his supers use up 1 Level of the power gauge.
===== Special Moves =====
- Rising Slash: F,D,DF + P (also ES)
- Cross Slash: HCF + P (also ES)
- Somersault Slash: D,DF,F,UF + P (also ES)
- Somersault Throw & Slash: D,DF,F,UF + P landing up close to opponent (also ES)
- Spell Charge: F,D,DF + K (also ES)
- High Wave Slash: Charge B, then F + P (also ES)
- Low Wave Slash: Charge B, then F + K (also ES)
- Grab & Slash: rotate 270 + MP or HP close up (also ES)
===== EX Specials / Supers =====
- Torture Board: HCF + 2K (requires 1 Level of gauge)
- Fist Grab: HCB + 2P (requires 1 Level of gauge)
- Body Chop: D,D + 2P when opponent is fallen (requires 1 Level of gauge)
- Ghost Fist Charge: B,D,DB + 2P (requires 1 Level of gauge)
(full description on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv_G…