Used external cheat codes to play as White Len in the PC game Melty Blood Re-ACT Final Tuned. Read on below for her moves and more information...
This is a demonstration of White Len in the PC game Melty Blood Re-ACT Final Tuned. She's the last boss you fight at the end of the game, usually on Stage 9. As usual, there is no legitimate method to select her in the game.
As you may well know, Melty Blood Re-ACT Final Tuned (version 2.501b) is the last revision of this game series. In the earlier version of this game (again she's un-selectable), White Len's move commands were 'normal' like the regular characters. However in this version, despite being an un-selectable character, most of White Len's special move commands seem to be changed into full 360 commands, which are pretty damn hard to execute. The reason for this is I'm guessing perhaps the producers French-Bread didn't like people hacking her out and playing as her! :P
Nevertheless, after some experimenting I have worked out most of her moves. For the ground moves that require 360 degrees, you will need to execute them while jumping so that you finish off the command when you land (lol). There were also some moves like her forward ground dash I was able to pull off once, but I never properly found out how I did it. Here is what I know anyway:
===== Special Moves =====
- Spin & Kick: F,D,DF + A or B
- Cat Walk Summon: rotate 360 clockwise + A or B
- Icicle Stab: rotate 360 anti-clockwise + A or B
- Air Icicle Stab: in air, rotate 360 anti-clockwise + A or B
===== Super Moves =====
- Super Spin & Kick: F,D,DF + C (requires 100% Magic Circuit)
- Icicle Bloom: rotate 360 anti-clockwise + C (requires 100% Magic Circuit)
- Air Icicle Shards: in air, rotate 360 anti-clockwise + C (requires 100% Magic Circuit)
===== Arc Drive =====
- Reflection Distortion: rotate 360 anti-clockwise + C (requires Heat, 300% Magic Circuit)
(full description on YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA1nF-t…