Vegan Food writer and cook Kirly-Sue is doing vlogmas and posting a video every day through out the month of December, subscribe to join in the vegan fun, food and festivities
Vegan Cream Recipe
• 1 cup raw unsalted cashews, soaked for 2 hours
• 1/2 cup (120ml) filtered water, plus more to taste
• 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, plus more to taste
• 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract, plus more to taste
• Pinch of sea salt
1. Drain the cashews, and discard the soaking water
2. Pour the fresh 1/2 cup filtered water into the blender, and add the soaked cashews with the maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until smooth and creamy. Tweak water, sweetener, and vanilla to taste.
3. Transfer to a sealed container in the fridge, and chill for a few hours to thicken.
The cream will keep in the fridge for about 3-5 days
Website - https://www.KirlySuesKitchen.co.uk
Facebook - https://www.face…