*Tutorial starts are 1:27 *
STEPS (ONE-TIME SETUP):
1. Copy MusicRandomizer.exe from the .zip to an empty folder on your computer.
2. Double click on the MusicRandomizer.exe file to start it up.
3. Click "Import File". (Make sure that the file path leading to 'silence.bfstm' contains NO SPACES)
STEPS (REPEAT EVERY TIME):
5. Make sure your WiiU is connected to the same network as you computer (so if one is wired, make sure the other is wired.). On your Wii U, go to http://loadiine.ovh.
6. Select "Cafiine + Kernel" from the drop-down list. Click the green checkmark button.
7. Return to the internet browser, and go back to loadiine.ovh once again.
8. On your Gamepad, use the D-pad to cycle through the numbers. Go left or right to switch which sections you're changing, and go up or down to change the value. Match it with your PC's local IP address, or AKA: an "IPv4 Address".
9. Go back to the WiiU menu, and launch Splatoon