- MLJoe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkyEhCnj6nGElA1gAmRmlA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RightOpinionYT
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/therightopinion
- Edited by: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeekqk4V8ZQVURavdV4yhJA
- Special thanks to: Nocty, SoulTrex, DavisCedrezGaming, Zany Jester, Laurie D-R
- Thumbnail: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyuNHQVfhMgszyJ2FRPfHUg
Recently, the Marvel’s Vice President of Sales pinpointed some low months of sales on the increasing diversity and the number of female characters included within the publication, this annoyed many people for many different reasons, whether it was people who felt that characters were being used a token for money, or the people who believed it was forced pandering in a politically correct world.
Now there are two sides to this, because I do understand that original Marvel comics were a product of its time and proportionally they were a majority of white characters, so what I’m gonna do is point out the incorrect mentality of those who grapple too strongly with traditionalism, but also have a friend come in and debunk the extreme of the opposite to present the other level of ridicule. We’ll get to that bit in a moment, but let’s talk about traditionalism.