Huge news for the PS Vita homebrew scene today, CelesteBlue has released his version 2 of the ePSP Bubble installer, and it now allows us to successfully activate a PS Vita or Playstation TV running 3.60 firmware. This of course means thanks to the PSP bubble being created and the system being activated, now every Vita running HENkaku firmware can enjoy the PSP exploit Adrenaline!
Also shown is the new USB mass storage teaser for Playstation TV consoles leaked by TheFlow.
You can download the version2 epsp Bubble Installer from this direct link below, or the developers page in the second link:
If you are struggling to get this to work, you can try this alternative method which can help:
Some written steps on the process which have helped people in comments section:
1. Make sure your Custom DNS is set.
2. With HENkaku running, launch ePSP Bubble Installer version2. then Press X to reboot
3. After rebooting system, start HENkaku again.
4. Go to your settings application, PS Network, System Activation, Game. Decline update, then choose activate system.
5. Done, you are now activated. You can run Adrenaline Easy Installer to install to PSP Bubble.
Once you have your PSP bubble and device activated, you can now use Adrenaline Easy Installer to install Adrenaline on your Vita. See how to do that in this video:
Full credit for this release goes to the developer CelesteBlue, always cool to see new developers on the scene when it's usually TheFlow or YifanLu putting in work for the Vita :)
Thanks for watching and subscribing!
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to let me know in the comments and I'll do my best to get back to you. Cheers.