In #PizzaGate Part 13, I go over a topic that many people investigation PizzaGate overlook, which is the actual mindset of many people inside the pedophilia “community”. After reading former New York Times’ writer Kurt Eichenwald’s 2-part series regarding his 2005 four-month investigation into the online world of pedophilia and child pornography, I decided to cover these articles in detail in this video. This is because he provided extremely important information regarding the hidden world of pedophiles, their digital presence, and how they can translate the digital fantasy to real world abuses and exploitation. If you are a parent, this video is a MUST WATCH to be able to better protect your children from possible dangers.
The summary and conclusions of this video are listed below:
- Pedophiles don't view what they are doing as inherently bad or evil, but most feel (or try rationalize their beliefs) that those against pedophiles are actually removing the rights of children from ""consenting"" to sexual activities with adults.
- Many pedophiles are looking to legalize pedophilia in what they view as their ""Civil Rights Movement"" and even have created their own political parties, and even religions...
- Online pedophile networks, through internet radio / chat rooms, etc., aid in the rationalizing and encouragement of pedophiles to overcome their doubts and engage in certain illicit activities.
- Pedophiles often times look for jobs that bring them closer to children, in which being a teacher is one of the most likely occupations, and even create children's ""charities"", adoption centers, etc., in order to be around and potentially abuse/exploit children.
- Working in the shadows has helped pedophiles become experts in digital encryption, untraceable money transfers, anonymity, coded messages and symbols (as discussed in Part 12 of this #PizzaGate series) and networking.
- The pedophilia market is very lucrative.
I also show the stark contra…