In this video, I'm going to show you how to get Photoshop CC 2017 full version for free.
• Click the link in the description to download the .zip file.
• If this window pops up, just ignore it.
• Download the file - don't worry, there are no viruses or anything like that - and extract it.
• Go to the extracted folder and open the CreativeCloud setup. It may ask for administrator permission, so click "Yes".
The installation process will start automatically. I'm gonna speed this up to save you some time.
• After the installation of CreativeCloud is over, sign in with your Adobe ID. If you don't have one, you can get one really quickly by clicking here.
• Make sure you're on the Apps tab, and then, on the Photoshop CC section, click "Try". Continue...
Photoshop will start installing. I'm going to speed this up too.
• Now open the search bar and search for the application.
• When you find it, right-click on it and open the file location.
• And again: right-click on the app and open the file location.
• Now open the extracted folder and position the two windows side-by-side.
• On the extracted folder, select the .dll file, drag it to the other window and drop it... then click "Replace the file in the destination".
• It may ask for administrator permission, so click "Continue" and then "Yes".
Now we have the full version of Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 for free.
Let me know in the comments if it worked for you; leave a like if it did;
and subscribe for more videos like this. This is Blackbeard. See you in the next video.