Langoth has elements of free running and platforming. Don't slow down or you might die in this unique game about killing the viruses that might end the world... Or at least the simulation that we believe to be our world.
Langoth on Kinguin ► http://geni.us/Kinguin
Or find it on Steam ► http://store.steampowered.com/app/581100/
* Press or retail key provided. No monetary compensation was provided, and our review was not influenced or reviewed by the publisher. We have promised no special rights to any positive reviews or offered space on our editorial calendar.
Langoth (Old English) means a very specific yearning, when a person had a vision of Paradise – and it was gone, but the rest of his life he was looking for it reflections.
The world around you is not real - it's only a high-quality multi-level simulation. Due to a virus attack on the basic simulator system, the program was corrupted and all living entities disappeared from the world and have been replaced with virus cells, eating the remains of the matter.
Hope fades by the minute, and the higher beings are planning to reset the simulation, beginning the long process of evolution all over again. If that happens, the world will never be the same.
Simply changing the basic code while it's being run is no longer possible, but fortunately, all is not lost! You, a being from the outside world, have been sent as a drastic last resort to clear the viruses from inside the simulation.
Will you be able to accomplish your mission and restore life on Earth as it was once before?
Brax is a lifelong fan of gaming who enjoys playing games of all genres and sizes. He also loves to discuss the games he plays and share his thoughts with others of similar interests. His reviews focus on providing bite-sized analysis by focusing on three criteria: Gameplay, Aesthetics, and Story. Be sure to tune in for his weekly video and join in on the discussion! You can find more of his content ► http://geni.us/BraxBox
You want to see all the best gaming videos, we want to show them to you. All the best game previews and reviews, VR gameplay, Top 5 videos, retro reviews, and gaming commentary straight to you every day.
CryMor is a group of critics, reviewers, and streamers who want to show you cool, fun new games.
* CONSIDERS, TALKS, PLAYS: Cryptospook & Moriarty show you VR and Multiplayer games, every even day.
* BRAXBOX REVIEWS: Brax brings you all the PS4 and indie PC games, every week.
* VIRAL LISTS: Walking Virus brings weekly Top 5 game videos, weekly.
* BOLT REVIEWS: The Golden Bolt brings you Playstation Plus and retro game reviews, twice a week.
Catch our streamers live:
* Alyscus, Sunday 9PM EST.
* BigK, Thursday 7PM EST
* Thundercat, Friday 9PM EST
Steam Group............► http://geni.us/SteamGroup
Steam Curation........► http://geni.us/Curator
In-Depth Reviews.....► http://geni.us/indepth
Help us caption & translate this video!