Just having some fun with the 500 S&W magnums with my friend Joe. We always like to do little competitions and stuff. So here are the "TACO CHALLENGE" rules:
1. Set up targets (reactive if possible) at the following distances and record yourself shooting them 15 yards, 30 yards, 45 yards, 65 yards, and 100 yards.
2. Upload them to youtube (so we can all watch them) as a VR (video response) to the TACO CHALLENGE or the FULL.LEAD.TACO CHALLENGE, and post a comment below with a link to your video. If you don't want to upload it to your youtube account, you can send me the video and I will upload it to mine.
3. Challenge must be done with a handgun/revolver that shoots a caliber larger than .22
4. Video clip must be a continuous clip (no cuts or edits or speed changes) during the shooting portion
5. Shooting must be done free standing (no shooting with a rest!)
6. 2 bonus entries for using a .44 mag or larger caliber
7. 3 bonus entries for getting a perfect 5/5 on your hits
8. 5 bonus entries if you beat my time of 14.07 seconds while maintaining a perfect 5/5 on your hits (time starting from first shot and ending on the last shot)
9. Even if you were to miss all your shots and use a smaller caliber gun like a 9mm, but record and share your VR (video response), you will get at least 1 entry and can still win.
10. Winner will be drawn randomly as done in previous "giveaways" but this time it is possible to have multiple entries based on your shooting
11. Winner will be drawn September 1st, 2017 and will be able to choose a prize from the list below.
12. Above all, have fun doing it! Stay safe! And obey all range rules!
Current prize option list:
1. Bullet Mold (several caliber options)
2. Lightly used Nikon 550 Range Finder
3. SWFA AR15 cantilever scope mount (S.S.A.L.T.)
4. ~50 lbs of lead
5. BSA Tactical Mil-dot Rifle Scope
6. Mueller Tactical Rifle Scope 8.5-25x44mm
7. Eotech Magnifier
***PLUS NOE has donated one of their bushing sizing die kits as well as one of their mould mallets**
A link to both items:
Push through bushing sizing die kit: /redirect?v=rU-bk2KP1IU&event=video_description&q=http%3A%2F%2Fnoebulletmolds.com%2FNV%2Fproduct_info.php%3FcPath%3D104_410%26products_id%3D2415&redir_token=9Eh-mrcIjFgOQBlLpM1PbuAthm58MTUwOTU5NjgwMUAxNTA5NTEwNDAx
Mould mallet: /redirect?v=rU-bk2KP1IU&event=video_description&q=http%3A%2F%2Fnoebulletmolds.com%2FNV%2Fproduct_info.php%3Fproducts_id%3D35&redir_token=9Eh-mrcIjFgOQBlLpM1PbuAthm58MTUwOTU5NjgwMUAxNTA5NTEwNDAx
Links to videos of those products:
Mould mallet: https://youtu.be/tgllQ21jfnc
Bushing sizing die: https://youtu.be/XRoudK8THGM
*US residents only (non-US may participate for fun, but shipping prizes gets tricky when it is gun related stuff and shipping costs sometimes makes it prohibitive.)
Donations (Sting) by Riot
Heavyweight by Ethan Meixsell